Immaculate Trails Edge Townhouse with 2 Bedrooms + Den, Sleeps 9, with 2.5 Bathrooms, Luxury Upgrades, Private Hot Tub, Private Garage, Patio with Barbeque, Family-Friendly and Ski-in/Ski-out
This family-friendly, 3-level, ski-in & ski-out luxury Sun Peaks townhouse provides another wonderful location for your Best Sun Peaks vacation no matter the season.
Located in the popular Trail's Edge townhouse complex, these townhomes were built in 2003 and are just minutes away from the quaint ski-through village at the base of Sundance Mountain and Mt. Morrisey. This unit is owned by friends of ours, and take as much pride in ensuring their guests have a wonderful vacation as we do.
It is immaculately maintained, and with 1,400 square feet comes fully equipped with everything you need - elegant furnishings, gourmet kitchen, gas fireplace, private parking garage, private hot tub, a barbeque, and much more.
The entry level includes an in-unit washer and dryer and a den with a television and 2-sets of twin bunks (4 beds).
The second level has a door to your front deck with beautiful mountain views and a private back porch with a bbq and hot tub. Warm and welcoming, this floor features a 2-piece powder room, fully equipped kitchen, dining area and great room with a flat screen TV, gas fireplace and comfy pull-out couch.
The third floor has 2 bedrooms, one with a queen bed and ensuite, and the second bedroom offers a twin over queen bunk bed. Both rooms have televisions, dressers and clothes closets. There is a second full bathroom on this level.
All bathrooms, the kitchen, and entrance all feature heated tile floors and beautiful fir cabinets and doors.
Ski-in/ski-out is easy with a quick walk to the Morrisey Connector and Morrisey Express chairlift. And a quiet, meandering 5-10 minute walk through the tranquil Valley Trail network (which is well-lit at night) gets you safely to the village. The outdoor Sun Peaks heated pool (open in summer) and new skating rink are also just a short walk away.
For the comfort of all guests, this Trail's Edge townhouse is smoke-free and pet-free.
Click for Trail's Edge Guest Reviews
Click for Trails Edge Townhouse Photos
Click for Trails Edge Townhouse rates
Click for Trails Edge Calendar and Availability
Click to save money and contact the owners directly - discounts for longer stays will be applied
We do realize that you can't please all of the people all of the time, but the owners of this Trails Edge townhouse promise to do their very best to ensure you are happy. They have tried to think of everything that you may need, and also listen carefully and respond to the feedback from their guests. As a result, they have many Five Star reviews from their happy and satisfied guests.
A few excerpts follow, and full, detailed reviews can be provided upon request. Book direct with the owners (see bottom of page) and save the online booking fees.
- Popular, luxurious Trails Edge Townhouse complex
- Centrally located between Sun Peaks Village and the proposed East village with easy access to the Valley Trail Network, the Morissey Express chairlift, nordic trails, and hiking and mountain biking trails
- Beautiful views of Sundance Mountain and Mt. Morrisey
- Quiet location with mountain views from every window
- Ski-in/ski-out via the Morissey Express, very near the building, where the line-ups are minimal, and the skiing is typically quiet and wonderful
- Pull into your private garage and leave the car for the duration of your Best Sun Peaks vacation since everything is within easy walking distance
- Tall windows, spacious designs, sun deck and private patio with hot tub and barbeque out back make this Trails Edge a great choice for your Sun Peaks vacation
- Spacious sundeck, beautiful views, and wonderful fresh mountain air
- Heated tile floors in all bathrooms, kitchen and bathroom areas
- two large flat screen tv's with free movie channels
- The Trails Edge Townhouse kitchen comes fully stocked with plenty of everything - enough to prepare the simplest or the finest of meals
- Or if you don't feel like cooking, you can arrange for gourmet, catered meals to be delivered to your Trail's Edge townhouse and served by talented red seal chefs
- The back patio features a wonderful, private hot tub as well as a bbq which is always a family favorite
- Relax after a fantastic day on the slopes, golf course, or a day of just taking in all the natural beauty that surrounds you in this Trails Edge townhouse
- The Trail's Edge den is a big hit with kids of all ages (and for parents who love having the main floor area all to themselves)
- Two sets of twin-size bunk beds, tv, and privacy and quietness for all - very family-friendly
- Master bedroom on the third floor has a comfortable queen size bed, cupboard and flat screen tv
- Sliding, screened patio door to the spacious sundeck
- 4 piece ensuite bathroom with heated slate floors
- Large closet
- Second bedroom has a very comfortable twin over queen bunkbed
- 4 piece bathroom opposite
- Full-size cupboard and drawers
- Spacious living room
- Propane, river rock fireplace
- Flat screen television
- Beautiful Trail's Edge townhouse complex
- Large upper patio with mountain views
- Private garage
- Central location
- This Trails Edge townhouse is located close to the beautiful, quaint European style Sun Peaks village
- Ski-in/ski-out/ski-through pedestrian only village
- Affordable, family and dog-friendly village
- Four season recreational paradise
- Shops, restaurants, pubs - all within easy walking distance from this Trail's Edge townhouse
- Very friendly locals and resort staff
- 4,270 acres of skiable terrain, 2nd largest alpine ski area in Canada
- 2,800+ feet of vertical
- 2000+ hours of sunshine and 230+ inches of famous champagne powder each year
- affordable lift passes, multi-day passes and season tickets
- 135 trails and growing, including 16 gladed areas, 12 lifts, and minimal line-ups
- Many winter activities for all levels of skiers and for non-skiers
- Temperatures are around 10 degrees cooler than nearby Kamloops in summer making for a very comfortable holiday
- Weekly music events in summer, farmer's markets on Sundays, hiking, biking, gravity-fuelled mountain go carts, paddleboarding, fishing, winery tours, canoeing, photography experiences, wildlife viewing, and so much more for all ages and abilities
These Trails Edge townhouse rates are quoted in Canadian dollars and do not include any special pricing or promotions that may be in effect - ask owners for best rates. There is a fully refundable $500.00 damage deposit and a $100 cleaning fee may apply.
Guests may book direct with the owners (credit card via PayPal or etransfer) for best rates plus save the online booking fee which averages around 10% - contact owner via the form below for more details.
10% discount on stay of 7 nights or more is available - just ask.
Winter Skiing, Jan.2, 2018 - Apr.1, 2018
3 night min stay C$ 380 per night
Spring Skiing and Snowbombing, Apr.2 - Apr.8, 2018
3 night min stay C$ 300 per night
Summer to Fall, Apr.9 - November 15, 2018
3 night min stay C$ 270 per night
Early 2018/19 Ski Season, November 16 - December 13, 2018
3 night min stay C$ 320 per night
Pre-Christmas Holidays, December 14 - 21, 2018
3 night min stay C$ 380 per night
Christmas Holidays, December 22 - January 1, 2019
5 night min stay C$ 580 per night
2019 Ski Season, January 2 - April 1, 2019
3 night min stay C$ 380 per night
For future rates, please complete and submit the form below.
For an exact quote or to check availability for this wonderful Trail's Edge Townhouse at Sun Peaks Resort, please complete and submit the reservation quote form below, and the owners will be in touch as soon as possible.
Click if your preferred dates are unavailable, or if you wish to look at other options where you can save up to 10% on other Sun Peaks rental condos, townhouses or chalets.
Return to our BestSunPeaks condo in Stone's Throw page
Return to see other Best Sun Peaks Vacation Rentals
Return to Best Sun Peaks Home page