Beautiful New Village Walk Vacation Rental Townhouse With 4 bedrooms (3 + Flex Room), Sleeps 10, 3.5 Bathrooms, Luxurious Upgrades, Private Hot Tub, BBQ with Creek & Mountain Views, Ski-in/Ski-out
Welcome to Village Walk #17, an absolutely beautiful, luxurious, brand new and well appointed townhouse located just steps away from Sun Peaks Village.
This spacious (2,425 square feet) and welcoming Village Walk Vacation Rental is in the newest townhouse complex in Sun Peaks. It is centrally located, just a couple of minutes from the top of the village and right across from the Sun Peaks Sports complex, which includes the summer pool, tennis courts, new NHL-size Sun Peaks hockey and skating rink, and soon to include the new covered entertainment area as part of the 2018 Sun Peaks expansion plans.
Ski-out from this Village Walk at Sun Peaks vacation rental is just a short walk across to the village where you can strap on your skis and ski-through the village to the lifts, and ski-in after a fantastic day via the Gentle Giant and a quick walk across to your vacation get-away.
There are 3 luxurious and spacious bedrooms upstairs plus a lower level, walk-out flex room that sleeps 4, 3.5 bathrooms, 3 levels, 2 decks and a walk out patio, sleeps 10, has a private hot tub, and many luxurious upgrades throughout the home.
Village Walk #17 backs onto the convenient and scenic Valley Trail, and offers wonderful treed views of Morrisey out the back with the soothing sounds of McGillivray Creek running below. There are 2 decks and a walk-out patio, each on a different level. The private hottub is on the lower level, the barbeque on the main level near the kitchen, and a peek-a-boo view deck off the gorgeous master bedroom. Beautiful views of Mt. Tod can be seen out the front.
Park in your long, private garage and walk in to the welcoming, open entry with heated tile floors and plenty of storage space for all your gear. This main level features a wonderful 3 piece bathroom, laundry area, and a convenient flex room with the walk out deck to your private hot tub. There is a widescreen tv, queen size pull-out couch with a memory foam mattress, and a set of single bunk beds.
Walk up the carpeted stairs of this luxurious Village Walk at SunPeaks vacation rental to the beautiful main living area, with the spacious, open kitchen with large island with bar seating for 4, propane cooking top, stainless steel appliances with water and ice maker and also a convenient wine fridge. Off to one side is the large dining room table that seats 10 people, and off to the other side is the comfortable, sunken living area with widescreen tv, a gas fireplace, and access to the patio with seats, a table and a bbq. Look out over the trees and creek and dream of the day ahead exploring the resort in any season.
Up another set of stairs is an open area with 3 spacious bedrooms and a beautiful bathroom. The master offers a luxurious 4 piece ensuite bathroom, a king size bed, plenty of storage space and a small deck. The second bedroom also offers a king size bed, while the third room offers a queen size bed.
This house is fully stocked and tastefully decorated, and will make for an amazing Sun Peaks Vacation.
No pets and no smoking permitted.
With this being a new Village Walk vacation rental, many dates are still available.
Book direct with the owners through this website for best pricing.
Click for Village Walk #17 Guest Reviews - coming soon but we saw it and it is beautiful!!
Click for Village Walk Vacation Rental Photos
Click for Village Walk Availability Calendar - all dates currently open
View Village Walk Houfy Vacation Rental Page
This is a brand new and beautiful Village Walk Vacation Rental - reviews are starting to come in.
“Beautiful NEW Ski-in/Ski-out townhouse STEPS to village, backing onto the creek!”
Wonderful Christmas with my family - ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
My family and I enjoyed a lovely 12 days in Sun Peaks! The Village Walk townhouse was gorgeous! It was comfortable, well designed and perfect for a large family.
The house is split between three levels which made it nice for everyone who wanted time away from the rest of the family. The kitchen was beautiful and had all the right appliances for making meals all week.
The house is less than a five minute walk to the village. The house was also well suited for skiers! Ski in Ski out and a great entry with plenty of room for all the shoes, hats, gloves, jackets etc.
Additionally, it had a heated floor, which was lovely after a long day of skiing. Lastly, the owners were lovely and super organized in providing information and resources for the house.
Thank you for letting us stay in your home!
Click the image below to view our Best Sun Peaks Village Walk vacation rental photo album.
- beautiful, luxurious sunken main floor living area
- private, treed views overlooking McGillivray Creek area and the Sun Peaks Village Trail
- hardwood living room, kitchen and dining room floors
- gas fireplace
- widescreen tv
- patio chairs, table and barbeque on the adjoining deck
- beautiful, long dining room table with room for 10
- luxurious upgrades
- warm light through the many windows
- island counter seating for 4
- granite counter tops and plenty of beautiful wood cabinets
- beautiful modern kitchen
- large island with 4 stools
- gas cook top, stainless steel appliances and beautiful counter tops
- fridge has a water and ice dispenser and there is a convenient bar fridge to store all your beverages
- kitchen opens onto the dining room on one end with a large reclaimed wooden table that seats 10, and to a sunken, open concept living room on the other end
- spacious master bedroom with king size bed
- barn-door style sliding door to the spacious walk-in closet
- walk-out to the peek-a-boo deck with forest and mountain views
- luxurious and spacious 4 piece ensuite bathroom
- beautiful master bedroom ensuite with heated tile floors
- beautiful soaker tub
- spacious shower
- his and hers sinks
- comfortable and spacious Village Walk vacation rental with king size bed
- soft carpeting
- located beside beautiful 4 piece bathroom
- spacious wardrobe
- mountain views
- beautiful 4 piece bathroom on the upper bedroom floor
- heated tiled floors
- luxurious upgrades
- comfortable sunken living room with views overlooking McGillivray Creek and forested areas
- gas fireplace
- hardwood floors
- spectacular and fully stocked kitchen
- dining room with seating for 10
- patio with seats and a propane barbeque
- the entry level media space offers a Queen pull-out couch with memory foam
- a single over single bunk bed
- a large flat screen TV with gaming equipment
- additionally on this floor is the laundry room and a walk out to your private hot tub and patio area.
- private Village Walk hot tub
- beautiful views
- walkout through the main level media room
- private deck with seating and a propane barbeque in this beautiful Village Walk vacation rental
- Relaxing sounds of the McGillivray Creek below
- just steps away from the top of Sun Peaks village, Canada's beautiful Alpine Village
- ski in/ski-out access
- across from the Sun Peaks swimming pool, tennis courts, skating rink, playground and new entertainment complex
- private forest and mountain views
- newest luxury townhouses and vacation rental in Sun Peaks
- easy access to ski-in/ski out routes
- 4,270 acres of skiable terrain, 2nd largest alpine ski area in Canada
- 2,800+ feet of vertical
- 2000+ hours of sunshine and 230+ inches of famous champagne powder each year
- affordable lift passes, multi-day passes and season tickets
- 137 trails and growing, including 16 gladed areas, 13 lifts, and minimal line-ups
- Many winter activities for all levels of skiers and for non-skiers
Guests may book direct with the new owners (credit card via PayPal or etransfer) for best rates plus save the online booking fee. Taxes will be detailed on your quote.
Complete and submit the form below for best pricing and availability inquiries.
April 1-Dec. 11, 2020 - $650/night - (3 night minimum) Dec. 14, 2019 - $650/night (3 night minimum)
December 12-20, 2020 - $725/night (4 night minimum)
December 21 - Jan.1, 2021- $1,095/night (4 night minimum)
Jan. 2 - Feb 11, 2021 - $1,095/night (4 night minimum)
February 12 - 21, 2021 - $1,295/night (4 night minimum)
Feb. 22 - March 14, 2021 - $875/night (4 night minimum)
March 15 - 31, 2021- $795/night (5 night minimum)
April 1-31 - $650/night (4 night minimum)
25% down payment is due upon booking.
Cleaning fees may apply - inquire below for best pricing.
Balance is due 45 days prior to arrival. No refunds within 45 days of arrival.
A refundable security deposit of $1,000 CDN will be collected at time of full payment. This will be returned to you after inspection of the property.
No pets and no smoking.
NO OTHER SERVICE FEES APPLY FOR THIS VILLAGE WALK VACATION RENTAL (such as on VRBO, Homeaway and AirBnb)
For an exact quote or to check for special offers and availability for this beautiful Village Walk Vacation rental or other properties, please complete and submit the reservation quote form below, and either us or the owners of Village Walk #17 will be in touch as soon as possible.
If your desired dates are not available, complete the form anyways as we know many other wonderful Sun Peaks Vacation Rental owners and will do our best to try and help you.
We are pleased to have this beautiful Village Walk Vacation Rental listed on a new site called HouFY (House For You), which provides an easy to use, unique and enhanced experience to list or find vacation rental properties. It is similar to VRBO/Homeaway and Airbnb, except better since there are no booking fees or communication restrictions, which will save you 10% or more.
Houfy is easy to use and you can save money on many properties around the world and book your vacation rental direct with the verified owners using this growing rental community platform.
Contact the owners directly for information on this townhouse and dozens of other properties using the form above, or for a quick Village Walk quote and availability check, complete the Houfy form below:
Contact us if your preferred dates are unavailable, or if you wish to look at other options where you can save up to 10% on dozens of other Sun Peaks rental condos, townhouses or chalets managed by Top of the Mountain.
We work with other Sun Peaks Vacation Rental by Owners as well - contact us with your accommodation needs by filling out the form above.
Return to Best Sun Peaks Vacation Rentals
Return to Best Sun Peaks Home page