For Best Sun Peaks Lift tickets and the lowest prices, purchase online ahead of time and save up to around 40% of the walk-up price. The prices are dynamic and are based on supply and demand, so you may get bigger savings on weekday passes versus weekend lift passes.
The lift tickets are purchased through Liftopia, which is who Sun Peaks as well as many other Canadian and US ski resorts use to sell their online lift tickets.
Pre-buy your Sun Peaks lift passes online in advance at the best price, and then simply pick up your tickets from the ticket windows at the front of the Village Day Lodge when you get to the resort (Sun Peaks or one of the many other resorts that Liftopia sells tickets for). Save time and money!
The ticket prices are initially shown in US Dollars, but prior to purchasing you can choose to view the Canadian dollar price.
This is the best option for purchasing discounted single or multi-day lift passes and we recommend it to all our BestSunPeaks guests and friends.
Click the Liftopia banner on the side of any page to view the Best Sun Peaks Lift Tickets prices.
Guests coming for longer Sun Peaks vacations of around 10 days or more may want to consider purchasing a Sun Peaks Season Ticket in advance of their holiday. See below for season ticket benefits.
The earlier you purchase your Sun Peaks lift tickets, the bigger the savings, with the lowest price typically being available up until the end of June, and then the next best price up to around the end of September.
- Free Sun Peaks Payment Plan Option - Payment plans are available at no additional charge during both the spring BEST BUY and FALL Best BUY sale periods. Payments can be charged in three payments, beginning with the date of purchase. To learn more, please contact Sun Peaks Guest Services.
- Sun Peaks Retail Discounts - Season ticket holders can save 10% on all regular priced soft goods at Southside Board Shop, Three Peaks, John Tod Trading Company, Sun Peaks Sports, The North Face Mountain Outfitters, and Elevation Bike, Ski & Board.
- Sun Peaks Rental Discounts - Sun Peaks season pass holders save 10% on equipment rentals at the Sun Peaks Rentals and Elevation Bike, Ski, & Board. Other Sun Peaks Rental discounts apply by pre-booking online with certain rental companies.
- Sun Peaks Season Pass Holders Free Ski or Snowboard Lesson - Season ticket holders can enjoy either one FREE* adult Super Group lesson or Sun Kids half day group lesson, valued at up to $80, as well as 20% off select ski and snowboard lessons all season long. For more information on Sports School lessons, click here or call 250.578.5505.
*FREE lesson must be used by around January 31st. Subject to availability and blackout dates apply.
- Sun Peaks Summer Hiking Pass - Sun Peaks Season Pass Holders who take advantage of the best savings by purchasing in spring or early summer can use their season pass to enjoy free summer alpine hiking lift access.
- Sun Peaks Equipment Repairs and Maintenance Discounts - A Sun Peaks season pass entitles you to 10% off on all repairs and tuning at Fall Line, located in the Sun Peaks Grand Hotel.
- Sun Peaks Lift Tickets Discounts on Other Resort Lift Tickets - Sun Peaks Season Lift Ticket Holders also save up to 25% on lift tickets at participating resorts throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, and the Pacific Northwest, and currently save 50% at Whistler Blackcomb (recently purchased by Vail Resorts so not sure about 2017/18 ticket pricing).
- Whistler Blackcomb Unlimited Season Pass* Holders and Sun Peaks Resort Alpine Season Pass Holders SAVE 50% at the partnering resort! Unlimited days and no blackouts. *To confirm if your Whistler Backcomb Unlimited Season Pass qualifies please contact Guest Services at 250.578.5474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Season pass holders from many other resorts throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, and the Pacific Northwest can enjoy 25% off alpine lift tickets at Sun Peaks Resort and reciprocal also - Sun Peaks Resort season pass holders will also receive discounted lift tickets from the participating resorts. for more information please contact Sun Peaks Guest Services at (250) 578-5474.
More information about Sun Peaks Season Ticket Pricing can be found on the official Sun Peaks website.
Return to Best Sun Peaks Alpine Skiing page
Return to Best Sun Peaks Winter Activities page
Return to Best Sun Peaks Home page
Return to our Sun Peaks Vacation Rentals from Homeowners page