Exquisite Silver Stag Chalet With 6 bedrooms (Sleeps up to 17), Den/Entertainment Area, 4 Bathrooms, 2 Car Garage, Private Hot Tub, Barbeque & Entertainment Area, Mountain Views & Pet-Friendly
Bring your friends, colleagues or your extended family (and even your small dog) to Silver Stag in Sun Peaks and enjoy a luxurious vacation in this beautiful ‘cozy cabin-feel’ Sun Peaks slope-side chalet.
This unique and wonderful family and pet-friendly chalet is centrally located just steps from Sun Peaks Village but close to everything.
You can rent either the spectacular main/upper chalet with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms to sleep up to 12 guests, or also include the Silver Stag Chalet lower 2 bedroom suite with a small but well-equipped kitchen to sleep a total of 17 guests in 13 different beds.
This is a gorgeous & luxurious, well-stocked family-friendly chalet with wonderful, accommodating hosts, Sara and Cameron, who also try their best to ensure you have a ‘Best Sun Peaks’ vacation!
The chalet offers beautiful mountain views, a double garage with plenty of additional parking spaces, a barbeque and outdoor dining area and of course a large, 8 person hot tub.
Since Silver Stag Chalet is designed and stocked with families in mind, they also have a high chair, packable crib, hiking toddler backpack, and a selection of toys that are available upon request.
Cherish your family-time together in the bright, open-concept living area that offers vaulted ceilings and a cabin-like feel that is bathed in light through the doors and many windows. There is a beautiful dining room table with plenty of room for 8, as well as 3 more seats at the island, a well-equipped kitchen, large patios, barbeque area, and so much more. This is such a beautiful home and you are sure to create many family memories at Silver Stag Chalet.
The main floor master with a luxurious queen bed as well as a sofa bed with spacious ensuite also has a flatscreen television as well as a gas fireplace. Oh yeah, it also has a great little kitchenette so you can have coffee (or champagne) without having to leave the bedroom!
The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms on the upper floor have queen beds, and the 4th bedroom offers two twin size bunk beds. There is also a spacious 4 piece bathroom.
The main floor den/tv area also offers a sofa bed and a widescreen television, and there are a couple of Super Nintendo consoles throughout the house to keep the little and the big kids happy.
The lower 2 bedroom suite offers a queen size bed in one bedroom and a twin over double size bunk bed in the second room, as well as a small but well-stocked kitchen and another bathroom.
With a combined 6 bedrooms and den, there is plenty of space throughout for up to 17 guests to spread out and make themselves at home at the spectacular Silver Stag Chalet.
A list of rates and additional fees is below. Please complete and submit the contact form for a full Silver Stag Chalet quote and availability status, and Sara or Cameron will be in touch as soon as possible.
One small pet may be permitted with owner's prior consent. However no large parties and no smoking are permitted.
Book direct with the owners through BestSunPeaks for Best Silver Stag Pricing on this luxurious family-friendly Vacation Rental - see the Silver Stag contact form below.
Click for Silver Stag Guest Reviews
Click for Silver Stag Chalet Photos
Click for Silver Stag Nightly Rates and Fees
Contact Owner Form for best prices with no booking fees
Click for Silver Stag Availability Calendar
View Silver Stag Chalet Vacation Rental summary page on Houfy
Excellent space and lots of rooms
5/5 Stayed Oct. 2021 Corey F.
House was gorgeous. Very cozy. Nice views. Plenty of room for big gathering.
Great place, Great location!
5/5 Stayed Sep. 2021
Wonderful time staying at Silver Stag Chalet! Sara was quick to respond with any inquiries we had. Location is ideal with access to the multi use valley trail just steps from the end of the driveway. For a bit more of a challenging trail, try the ever-developing network of tree covered single track trails right next door! I’ll be sure to stay here in the winter to try the private ski in trail directly to the hot tub!
5/5 Stayed Jul. 2021 Karen L.
This property was better than advertised. We are seasoned vacay renters and have seen the best and the worst. This was definitely at the top of the list of great rentals. Very clean and extremely well organized with everything you need, especially in the kitchen! Great small appliances, great cutlery and dishes, all in good order. The owners have thought of everything. Great communication - super fast response time and very helpful. I can't say enough about how perfect this experience was for us! Thank you Sara!!
5/5 Stayed Aug. 2021 Amy M.
We LOVED our stay. Absolutely gorgeous property with loads of natural light in the living space. Plenty of space for all of us with space for the kids to have their own area so the adults could relax. Location was amazing, close to the trees when enjoying the outdoor space, and a quick/short walk to the village. It had everything we needed. We will DEFINITELY be back in the winter.
Amazing Location and View
5/5 Stayed Aug. 2021 Nicole M.
We had such a wonderful time in Sun Peaks and the home we rented was perfect. Sara was a pleasure to deal with. Amazing communication throughout the reservation process, and was more than happy to answer any questions we had prior to and during our visit. The home is located within a short distance to the village. The walk into the village was quick and easy. Even our littlest kids managed it without complaining! The house has everything you will need, and has probably the most equipped kitchen I have ever seen in a vacation rental. Even the knives were sharp! The kids all loved the big hot tub on the back deck, and we loved being able to sit and enjoy a glass of wine while they were splashing about. On our last night we got to sit at the dining table and enjoyed an amazing lightning storm over the mountains. The view from the house is beautiful! Highly recommend this home if you are visiting Sun Peaks with a larger group or family. It's a winner for sure!
Click on the area below to view the full Best Sun Peaks Silver Stag Vacation Rental photo album, or scroll down to see additional photos of this beautiful home.
- beautiful, luxurious open-concept cabin-feel chalet
- beautiful views overlooking Mt. Morrisey
- 2 car garage and plenty of free parking outside
- private backyard just steps from the slopes and mountain bike trails
- private rear entertainment area, barbeque and hot tub
- Just steps from the village but close to everything
- wonderful dining room table with plenty of room for 8 at the table
- 3 additional seats at the kitchen counter
- luxurious upgrades
- warm light through the many windows
- patio and beautiful views
- pantry and plenty of beautiful wood cabinets
- open concept family room and kitchen area
- well stocked cupboards with lots of various appliances
- beautiful modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- large peninsula with 3 stools
- well stocked with all you need to prepare amazing meals
- lovely mountain views
- open concept with vaulted ceilings in the dining area
- spacious master bedroom with queen size bed and sofabed if needed
- comfy mattresses & pillows with high-quality linens
- beautiful wood-covered vaulted ceilings
- warm lighting with wonderful views
- in-room kitchenette with coffee maker and microwave for your own little escape
- luxurious and spacious 3 piece ensuite bathroom
- lovely master bedroom kitchenette
- coffee maker
- ensuite bathroom
- vaulted wood ceiling
- comfortable and spacious similar 2nd & 3rd bedrooms with queen size bed
- soft carpeting
- nearby 4 piece bathroom
- comfortable mattress and pillows with luxurious new linens
- lots of natural light and wonderful views
- fourth upper bedroom with 2 sets of twin bunk beds to keep the kids together
- soft carpeting for those cold, wintery days
- comfortable mattresses, pillows & linens
- beautiful 4 piece bathroom on the upper bedroom floor
- vaulted ceilings throughout Silver Stag Chalet
- window views
- convenient lower 2 bedroom suite that can be rented along with the whole upper suite
- well-stocked kitchen
- 2 bedrooms (one with queen bed, one with twin over double bunkbed) plus a pull-out couch
- gas fireplace
- sleeps 5 additional guests
- spacious and bright two car garage
- plenty of external parking too!
- ski racks for all your winter gear and space for your summer bikes, kayaks, paddleboards and more
- private Silver Stag hot tub
- private exterior dining area
- propane grill
- easy access to ski-in/ski out routes (ski right to the back yard at the end of the day)
- 4,270 acres of skiable terrain, 2nd largest alpine ski area in Canada
- 2,800+ feet of vertical
- 2000+ hours of sunshine and 230+ inches of famous champagne powder each year
- affordable lift passes, multi-day passes and season tickets
- 138 trails and growing, including 19 gladed areas, 13 lifts, and minimal line-ups at any time!
- Many winter activities for all levels of skiers and for non-skiers
Guests may book direct with the owners for best rates and will avoid having to pay the hidden VRBO and AirBnb booking fees.
Rates for this beautiful chalet vary from $650/night to $2,000/night depending on the season or whether you book the whole chalet or just the 4 bedroom upper portion.Complete and submit the Silver Stag Chalet contact form below for best pricing and availability inquiries direct from the owners of this beautiful chalet.
50% down payment is due upon booking and the balance is due 1 week prior to arrival.
A $500 Cleaning Fee will be added - inquire below for best pricing.
A $50 pet fee will apply if your pet is approved to stay.
A refundable security deposit of $3,500 will be collected at time of full payment. This will be returned to you after inspection of the property.
Pets subject to owner approval, no smoking, no large gatherings or parties.
Full refund if cancelled 30 days or more before your stay, 50% between 14 and 30 days, less than14 days no refund.
NO OTHER SERVICE FEES APPLY FOR THIS SILVER STAG CHALET VACATION RENTAL (such as on VRBO and AirBnb)
For an exact quote or to check for special offers and availability for this beautiful Silver Stag Vacation rental or other properties, please complete and submit the inquiry form below, and the owners, Sara or Cameron, will be in touch as soon as possible.
If your desired dates are not available, complete the form anyways as we know many other wonderful Sun Peaks Vacation Rental owners and will do our best to try and help you.
We are pleased to have this beautiful Echo Landing Vacation Rental listed on a new site called HouFY (House For You), which provides an easy to use, unique and enhanced experience to list or find vacation rental properties. It is similar to VRBO/Homeaway and Airbnb, except better since there are no booking fees or communication restrictions, which will save you 10% or more.
Houfy is easy to use and you can save money on many properties around the world and book your vacation rental direct with the verified owners using this growing rental community platform.
Contact the owners directly for information on this townhouse and dozens of other properties using the form above, or for a quick Echo Landing quote and availability check, complete the contact form:
Contact us if your preferred dates are unavailable, or if you wish to look at other options where you can save up to 10% on dozens of other Sun Peaks rental condos, townhouses or chalets managed by Top of the Mountain.
We work with other Sun Peaks Vacation Rental by Owners as well - contact us with your accommodation needs by filling out the Silver Stag Chalet contact form above.
Return to Best Sun Peaks Vacation Rentals
Return to Best Sun Peaks Home page