Cozy Crystal Forest Sun Peaks Townhouse With 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, 2.5 Bathrooms, Central Location, Private Hot Tub, BBQ, Pet-Friendly, Great Views and Ski-in/Easy Walk-out
This Crystal Forest Sun Peaks townhouse (unit #69) is very clean, comfortable, and centrally located near Sun Peaks village as well as the new covered skating rink, free toboggan hill, and the sports and activity complex. Ski in Ski out is easy too!
While the Crystal Forest exterior is unique, colorful and even a little whimsical, the interior of this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhome is very warm, welcoming, well-stocked and well maintained by caring owners Courtenay and Fox. And while it is also pet friendly and welcomes your fur babies, very clean and inviting.
This Best Sun Peaks Crystal Forest Sun Peaks townhome has 1,166 square feet of comfortable space, spread out on 3 levels. It can sleep up to 8 guests, and also offers a private hot tub, barbeque grill, and a heated underground parking space just steps away.
This cozy Crystal Forest townhouse has three bedrooms – the master with a queen bed and an ensuite bathroom with heated tile floors, a second bedroom with a double bed and a crib for those with a young one, and a third bedroom with two single beds.
There is also a sofa bed in the
living room so this townhouse can accommodate up to 8 guests (and a baby and
your fur baby).
The kitchen is well-stocked (and has heated tile floors),
and the townhouse also has in-suite laundry, a ski locker at the front
entrance, a cozy river rock gas fireplace, barbeque grill, and of course a
private hot tub.
Crystal Forest Sun Peaks is centrally located just a few minute walk away from Sun Peaks village where you can ski-through to the Sunburst and Sundance Express chairlifts, or walk/ski along the pathway to the Morrisey Express and new Orient chairlift just a few hundred feet to the east.
The cross-country/Nordic ski trails and Sun Peaks snowshoe trailhead are also nearby, as are the Sun Peaks Golf Course and the cross-country mountain bike trials in the summer and shoulder period months.
Courtenay and Fox are very responsive hosts and do their
best to ensure you have a wonderful Sun Peaks vacation no matter the season.
Click for Crystal Forest Sun Peaks Reviews
Click for Crystal Forest Vacation Rental Photos
Click for Crystal Forest Rates - Book direct with owners for best prices with no booking fees
Click for Crystal Forest Availability Calendar
- colorful, Tyrolean themed Crystal Forest Sun Peaks
- very central location - close to everything
- heated underground parking
- very close to the swimming pool (summer (closed due to covid)) and the covered NHL-size skating rink
- very close and with easy access to Sun Peaks village, the ski lifts, and Sun Peaks restaurants
- ski-in via the Morrisey Connector, ski-in via a quick walk or the free shuttle bus to the ski-through village and then take the Sunburst or Sundance chairs, or walk a short distance to the Morrisey Express or the new Orient chair.
- hardwood flooring
- gas fireplace
- open concept living and dining room areas
- pull out sofa bed
- hardwood floors throughout the main level
- open concept living and dining room
- kitchen pass-through
- table seating for 6 guests with bar seating for 2 guests
- Crystal Forest kitchen with heated tile floors
- newer appliances
- pass-through to the dining room
- comfortable master bedroom with queen bed
- wood floors
- includes 4 piece ensuite bathroom
- large windows for natural lighting
- balcony access to enjoy your morning coffee
- 4 piece master bedroom bathroom
- heated tiled floors
- similar full bathroom for the guests of the other two bedrooms to share
- 2nd bedroom with lots of natural light
- double mattress
- wood floors
- twin beds
- vaulted ceiling
- lots of natural light
- easy access to ski-in/ski out routes
- 4,270 acres of skiable terrain, 2nd largest alpine ski area in Canada
- 2,800+ feet of vertical
- 2000+ hours of sunshine and 230+ inches of famous champagne powder each year
- affordable lift passes, multi-day passes and season tickets
- 137 trails and growing, including 16 gladed areas, 13 lifts, and minimal line-ups
- Many winter activities for all levels of skiers and for non-skiers
Guests may book direct this Crystal Forest townhouse with Fox and Courtenay (credit card via PayPal or etransfer) for best rates plus save the online booking fee. Taxes and related fees will be detailed on your quote.
Complete and submit the form below for best pricing and availability inquiries.
No parties and no smoking.
Spring through Fall Season - weekdays
$265 per night, 2 night minimum
Spring through Fall Season - weekends
$295 per night, 2 night minimum
$399 per night, $415 on weekends. 2-3 night minimum
President/Family Day Week
$459 per night, 2-3 night minimum
Christmas Holiday Period
$709 per night, 2-3 night minimum
Taxes plus a cleaning fee of $200 apply. Pet fee of $30/night where applicable. Refundable damage deposit of $500 also applies. Submit the form below for full owner quote.
NO OTHER SERVICE FEES APPLY FOR THIS CRYSTAL FOREST SUN PEAKS VACATION RENTAL (such as on VRBO, Homeaway and AirBnb)
For an exact quote or to check for special offers and availability for this Crystal Forest Sun Peaks Vacation rental or other properties, please complete and submit the reservation quote form above, and either us or the owners will be in touch as soon as possible.
If your desired dates are not available, complete the form anyways or contact us as we know many other wonderful Sun Peaks Vacation Rental owners and will do our best to try and help you find suitable Sun Peaks accommodation.
Contact us if your preferred dates are unavailable, or if you wish to look at other options where you can save up to 10% on dozens of other Sun Peaks rental condos, townhouses or chalets managed by Top of the Mountain.
We work with other Sun Peaks Vacation Rental by Owners as well - contact us with your accommodation needs by filling out the form above.
Return to Best Sun Peaks Vacation Rentals
Return to Best Sun Peaks Home page
View all the Best Sun Peaks Vacation Rentals Calendars