Conveniently Located Timberline Village Townhouse with 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, 2 Bathrooms, 3 Patios, Private Hot Tub, Family-Friendly and Ski-in with Easy Ski-out
This lovely Sun Peaks Timberline Village townhouse has new, caring owners and is new to the Sun Peaks accommodation rental pool in the fall of 2017. It offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,200 square feet of living space and can sleep up to a maximum of 8 people.
Sun Peaks Timberline Village is conveniently located less than 5 minutes from the ski lifts and the heart of Sun Peaks village, and you can easily ski-in to this Sun Peaks vacation home at the end of the day via 'Gentle Giant' from either the Village Platter or the Sundance Express chairlift.
The simple ski-out involves either a 3 minute walk back to the 'Gentle Giant' run where you can ski down to the main chairlifts, or walk a few minutes to the top of the village where you can strap on your skis and ski-through the pedestrian-friendly, ski-through village.
It is also right beside the new NHL-sized outdoor skating rink for winter family fun, and the Sun Peaks outdoor swimming pool, playing field and tennis courts for spring, summer and fall fun at Sun Peaks.
The top level of this Timberline townhouse has three bedrooms and a 4 piece bathroom.
The master bedroom has a comfy king-size bed, in-suite laundry, and a small patio. The second bedroom has a queen-size bed, and the third bedroom has a twin-size bunk bed for the kids.
The second level has the dining room with table seating for 6, living room with a queen-size sofa bed, and an open concept kitchen with an island, 3 counter stools, and a nearby second bathroom.
The second level also has a spacious deck on either end which allows for lots of light, and there is a private hot tub located on the deck nearest the living room.
Relax after a busy day with one of the two televisions, including a new 60" widescreen tv in the living room, as well as free wifi, cable tv and Netflix.
The entry-level foyer includes heated tile floors which is great for warming your boots before hitting the slopes, and the garage is used as an equipment storage and gearing up area.
Parking is right in front of the garage, and other parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis throughout the Timberline Village complex.
The owners of this Sun Peaks Timberline Village town house are friends of ours, and will do their best to ensure your group or family enjoys a BestSunPeaks vacation.
Please note - for the comfort of all guests, this Timberline Village townhouse is smoke-free and pet-free.
Click for Timberline Village Guest Reviews
Click for Timberline Village Townhouse Photos
Click for Sun Peaks Timberline Village Calendar
Click to save money and contact the Timberline Village Townhouse owners directly
The owners of this Sun Peaks Timberline Village townhouse are friends and will do their very best to ensure you have a 'Best' Sun Peaks vacation. They purchased and placed this lovely townhome into the Sun Peaks Vacation Rental pool in September of 2017 and we will share reviews as soon as their guests begin to post them.
Book direct with the owners (see bottom of page) and save the online booking fees (10-15%).
- Popular, centrally located Timberline Village complex
- Conveniently located just minutes away from Sun Peaks Village and right by the:
- playing field
- tennis courts
- Beautiful mountain views
- The simple ski-out involves either a 3 minute walk to the 'Gentle Giant' run where you can ski down to the main chairlifts, or walk a few minutes to the top of the village where you can strap on your skis and ski-through the pedestrian-friendly, ski-through Sun Peaks Village.
- ski back at the end of the day via 'Gentle Giant' from either the Village Platter or the Sundance Express chairlift.
- Pull in front of your private garage to unload when you arrive and leave the car for the duration of your Best Sun Peaks vacation since everything is within easy walking distance
- The second level also has a spacious deck on either end which allows for lots of light, and there is a private hot tub located on the deck nearest the living room with great mountain views.
- Relax after a busy day with one of the two televisions, including a new 60" widescreen tv in the living room, as well as free wifi, cable tv and Netflix.
- The entry-level foyer includes heated tile floors which is great for warming your boots before hitting the slopes, and the garage is used as an equipment storage and gearing up area.
- The Sun Peaks Timberline Village Townhouse kitchen comes fully stocked with plenty of everything - enough to prepare the simplest or the finest of meals
- The second level has the dining room with table seating for 6, an open concept kitchen with an island, 3 counter stools, adjoining living room with a queen-size sofa bed, and a nearby second bathroom.
- Dining room table with seating for 6
- Nearby kitchen counter seating for 3
- The top level of this Timberline townhouse has three bedrooms and a 4 piece bathroom.
- The master bedroom has a comfy king-size bed and in-suite laundry
- Master also has a nice little balcony with sliding doors to lovely views
- All bedrooms are on the top floor
- The 2nd bedroom has a queen size bed.
- The 3rd bedroom offers a twin bunk bed.
- The top floor also has 1 full bathroom with bathtub/shower combination
- 3rd bedroom in Timberline Village #47 has a twin-size bunk bed
- Spacious upper level 4 piece bathroom with tile floors and a shower unit
- Living room with queen size sofa bed
- Propane, river rock fireplace
- Flat screen 60" television
- Free wifi, cable tv and Netflix
- Conveniently located Timberline Village townhouse complex
- Two upper patios with mountain views
- Private garage for storing your equipment
- Heated tiles in the entrance
- Parking directly in front
- This Timberline Village townhouse is located close to the beautiful, quaint European style Sun Peaks village
- Ski-in/ski-out/ski-through pedestrian only village very near Sun Peaks Timberline Village
- Affordable, family and dog-friendly village
- Four season recreational paradise
- Shops, restaurants, pubs - all within easy walking distance from this Timberline Village townhouse
- Very friendly locals and resort staff
- 4,270 acres of skiable terrain, 2nd largest alpine ski area in Canada
- 2,800+ feet of vertical
- 2000+ hours of sunshine and 230+ inches of famous champagne powder each year
- click for discount lift passes, multi-day passes and season tickets
- 135 trails and growing, including 16 gladed areas, 12 lifts, and minimal line-ups
- Many winter activities for all levels of skiers and for non-skiers
- Temperatures are around 5-10 degrees cooler than nearby Kamloops in summer making for a very comfortable holiday
- Weekly music events in summer, farmer's markets on Sundays, hiking, biking, gravity-fuelled mountain go carts, paddleboarding, fishing, winery tours, canoeing, photography experiences, wildlife viewing, and so much more for all ages and abilities
These Sun Peaks Timberline Village townhouse rates are quoted in Canadian dollars and do not include any special pricing or promotions that may be in effect - ask owners for best rates.
5% GST and a $160 cleaning fee will be added to the rates, and a fully refundable damage deposit of $1,000 is required.
Stays of 7 nights or more may qualify for further discounts - contact owner via the form below for more details and best rates.
Spring through Fall Fun, April 15 – Nov 15, 2018
2 nights minimum stay, C$225 per night (Long weekends and event weekends C$300/night with 3 nights min. stay)
Early 2018/19 Ski Season, Nov 16 – Dec 13, 2018
3 nights minimum stay, C$300 per night
Pre-Holidays 2018, Dec 14 – Dec 19, 2018
3 nights minimum stay, C$425 per night
Sun Peaks 2018/19 Christmas Holiday Season, Dec 20 – Jan 5, 2019
4-10 nights minimum stay, C$775 per night
Early 2019 Ski Season Fun, Jan 6 – March 14, 2019
3 - 4 nights minimum stay, C$450 per night
Spring Break Excitement, Mar 15 – Mar 30, 2019
4 nights minimum stay, C$550 per night
End of Season Turns, Mar 31 – Apr 14, 2019
3 nights minimum stay, C$450 per night
For an exact quote or for future rates, please complete and submit the form to the owners below.
Book direct with Ana and Paul to save an average of 10% by not paying for booking or service fees.
If your desired dates are not available, complete the form anyways as we know many other wonderful Sun Peaks vacation rental owners and will do our best to try and help you.
Contact us if your preferred dates are unavailable and perhaps we can help?
Return to other Best Sun Peaks Vacation Rentals
Return to our BestSunPeaks condo in Stone's Throw page
Return to our Best Sun Peaks Trapper's Landing townhouse page
Return to Best Sun Peaks Home page